KWXH-TV (CW) Wichita, KS has featured Light Angel in its’ “Does it Work?” segment, where the LED light received a positive review. The reporter and a local resident tested Light Angel inside a closet and outside by the family’s garbage cans. In both locations Light Angel brightened the area and responded immediately to movement. Both the reporter and local resident were impressed. Watch the entire Light Angel video review on the website here.
After the Halloween decorations come down and before the Holiday lights go up, there is a great time to spruce up the front of your home for fall. Better Homes and Gardens has put together a list of cute ideas that are easy to create. From a wheelbarrow full of fall foliage to pumpkin planters and fall wreaths, you will something you will love outside your door this season!
KVUE-TV Austin, TX featured Light Angel in its “Does it Work” segment and gave it a thumbs up! The reporter tested it out and was impressed at how bright the light was, as well as the effective motion detector. She also notes that the light never get hot and there’s an on/off switch so you can save battery life. Watch the rest of the Light Angel review on the website here!
This Halloween, make sure your home is ready for all of those trick-or-treaters! Kids know only to go to homes that are well lit, so it is essential to have a welcoming porch and front door area. If you can, light up the walk way to your door as well, so that kids can see safely in the dark. Make sure that decorations are not in their way either, causing them to possibly trip. If you will not be home but plan on leaving a “take 1″ jar of candy, stick a light up over the candy and sign so that children can easily see it. Read up on more Halloween safety and lighting tips here!
Getting ready for a Football Sunday Tailgating session? Read the checklist below from Pelican.com so you remember all of the essentials for a great tailgate!
1. Grill – make sure to bring enough burgers and dogs for your crew
2. Cooler – You will need a place to store all of those burgers and dogs, as well as all that beer!
3. Tent – Rain or shine, the tailgate must go on!
4. Entertainment – Bring some games like corn-hole, deck of cards, or a football to throw around while you are waiting for the game to start.
5. Music – keep everyone upbeat and pumped for the game to come!
6. Lighting – essential for night games. Make sure to bring some LED’s that don’t need to be wired anywhere so you have a party that can go long into the night!
7. Be prepared – Always check the weather and be prepared for anything – rain, sleet or snow the game must go on!